This is my throwback to the early days of pointing out interesting websites that I find powerful, and enriching for me personally and maybe you will too. Who knows, right?
Sites: check it
- http://www.jimmyr.com/ – Interesting stuff…mostly tech related, a bit outdated but still interesting.
- http://www.blackviper.com/ – Windows configuration, to optimize your operating system and make it run efficiently.
- http://samuraicarpenter.com – This guy is the samurai carpenter, he does amazing work with wood and other projects.
- http://www.wimhofmethod.com/ – Amazing Dutch man named Wim Hof also called “The Iceman” because he can withstand extreme cold and has develop a revolutionary breathing technique that has many benefits.
- https://www.foundmyfitness.com/ – Dr. Rhonda Patrick is amazing source of knowledge about our bodies and nutrition.
- http://mastinkipp.com/ – Shows you how to live and prosper in life. Very uplifting and empowering.
- http://www.thejournal.email/ – Sign up for a monthly email sent by Kevin Rose, a newsletter for the curious. I love getting this.
- http://fourhourworkweek.com/blog/ – This is Tim Ferriss blog where he writes about optimizing yourself.
- http://www.magicalegypt.com/ – An amazing documentary on ancient Egypt worth every penny.
- http://www.growingyourgreens.com/ – A prolific video maker, John Kohler makes videos on how to grow food at your home and tons of garden tips. Very passionate.
- https://archive.org/details/georgeblood?&sort=-downloads&page=1 – Listen to over 25,000 differenct 78rpm vinyl discs that have been digitized. You can download them as well. I recommend listing to Josh White House of the Rising sun found here: https://archive.org/details/78_house-of-the-rising-sun_josh-white-and-his-guitar_gbia0001628b
- http://ericpdollard.com/ – This man understands electricity more than anybody else. Fansaticing videos!
- Joe Rogan Experience – Son, time to get woke!!!! Explores many interesting topics. A great way to experience something new into your life.
- Dr. Rhonda Patrick – She goes deep & technical on exploring ways to improve the human body.
- The Tim Ferriss Show – Finding hacks for human on performing better.
Quotes I Love:
“You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for his own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity…”
~Marie Curie (1867-1934)
“I understand now that boundaries between noise and sound are conventions. All boundaries are conventions, waiting to be transcended. One may transcend any convention if only one can first conceive of doing so. Moments like this, I can feel your heart beating as clearly as I feel my own, and I know that separation is an illusion. My life extends far beyond the limitations of me. “
~David MitchellShare This: