Who is Theoria Apophasis?
Well, his real name is Ken Wheeler and he lives in Florida. His YouTube channel is Theoria Apophasis where he discusses a wide range of topics. You really need to check his videos out, as well as support him via PayPal.
Some of the topics he talks about and is very passionate about are cameras, magnetism, Nikola Tesla, metaphysics, books, light, rare books, translating old languages, and more.
He is a very intelligent man and personally I wish to be more intelligent so I go back to a wise saying I heard. If you want to be successful hang out with successful people. But in my case it’s intelligence, so hence watching Ken Wheeler videos, the next best thing, right? Only, instead of hanging out, I’m his watching videos.
Intelligent people to me are so fascinating. Maybe because I’m a bit of a barbarian myself and work full time at a factory where not a lot of brainpower is used. Do opposites attract, a possibility?
But Ken does draw you in…Ken knows things…lots of things, like wisdom. A rare thing nowadays. It is in this vein I would like to share an easy spot to find the book Ken suggests reading. People looking to read books to improve their minds, and self-improvement. Books he claims will sharpen your mind. Boy, I do need some of this more than I like to admit publicly.
After listening to Ken talk, I do feel like a barbarian, but that’s okay by me but I can learn new things and hope to improve my mind. Where there is a will there is a way.
You can also check out another book list I wrote here, Wayne Green’s Book List – You’re Crazy If You Don’t Read.
Ken Wheeler’s Books
We would also do a great injustice if we didn’t mention Ken’s own book on magnetism. His book can be purchased off of Amazon for kindle, link below.
Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism: Exploring the nature of Magnetism, with regards to the true model of atomic geometry and field mechanics by means of rational physics & logic – Ken Wheeler
Also, his free book Law Of Illumination can be found here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NuU4emvXrgGevFKVCqyBVVTsB-HcaN1U/view
The Journey To A Better You
Not all of these books can be found on Amazon or other online books stores, they can be found in pdf form online with a little effort. Check below in Ken’s book recommendations videos in the comment sections to find out where to download them.
- A History of Greek Mathematics Vol. 1 From Thales To Euclid – Sir Thomas Heath
- A History of Greek Mathematics Volume II From Aristarchus to Diophantus – Sir Thomas Heath
- Medieval Number Symbolism: Its Sources, Meaning, and Influence on Thought and Expressions – Vincent Foster Hopper
- A Mathematical History of the Golden Number – Roger Herz Fischler
- The Universal One – Waler Russell
- The Unknown God: Negative Theology in the Platonic Tradition: Plato to Eriugena – Deirdre Carabine
- Philosophy as a Rite of Rebirth: From Ancient Egypt to Neoplatonism -Algis Uzdavinys
- Mysterium Magnum: Volume One – Jacob Boehme
- Mysterium Magnum: Volume Two – Jacob Boehme
- Threefold Life of Man – Jacob Boehme
- Time and Eternity – Ananda Coomaraswamy
- Upadesa Sahasri – Sri Sankaracharya
- Vivekachudamani of Sri Sankaracharya: – Swami Madhavananda
- Philosophical Inquiries into the Nature of Human Freedom – F.W.J Schelling
- First Outline of a System of the Philosophy of Nature – F.W.J Schelling
- Iamblichus and the Theory of the Vehicle of the Soul – John F. Finamore
- Syrianus: On Aristotle Metaphysics 3-4 – Syrianus
- The Theology of Arithmetic – Iamblichus
- The Presocratic Philosophers – G.S. Kirk and J.E. Raven
- The Encyclopedia of Indian Philosophies, Volume 3: Advaita Vedanta up to Samkara and His Pupils – Karl H. Potter
- Porphyry, the Philosopher, to His Wife, Marcella – Alice Zimmern
- Porphyry’s Launching-Points to the Realm of Mind: An Introduction to the Neoplatonic Philosophy of Plotinus by Porphyry, Kenneth Sylvan Guthrie
- Plotinus: On the Descent of the Soul – Thomas Taylor
- Selected Letters of Ananda K. Coomaraswamy Hardcover by A. K. Coomaraswamy
- Am I My Brothers Keeper – Ananda Coomaraswamy
- What is Civilisation? and Other Essays – Ananda K. Coomaraswamy
- Guardians of the Sundoor: Late Iconographic Essays – Ananda K. Coomaraswamy
- The Door in the Sky Paperback – Ananda K. Coomaraswamy
- Select Works of Plotinus – Thomas Taylor
- Philosophy and Theurgy in Late Antiquity – Algis Uzdavinys
- Orpheus and the Roots of Platonism – Algis Uzdavinys
- The Unknown God: Negative Theology in the Platonic Tradition: Plato to Eriugena Paperback – Deirdre Carabine
- Time and Eternity Hardcover – Ananda K. Coomaraswamy
- Metaphysics – Amanda K. Coomaraswamy
- Sethian Gnosticism and the Platonic Tradition – John D. Turner
- Orpheus and the Roots of Platonism – Algis Uždavinys
- Periphyseon on the Division of Nature – Johannes Scotus
- The Presocratic Philosophers: A Critical History with a Selection of Texts -G.S. Kirk
- The Doctrine of the Buddha – George Grim
- The Principal Upanishads: Edited with Introduction, Text, Translation and Notes – Sarvepalli Radhakrishna
- Revolt Against the Modern World – Julius Evola
- Ride the Tiger: A Survival Manual for the Aristocrats of the Soul – Julius Evola
- Shankara on the Absolute (Volume 1) – A J Alston
- Shankara on the Creation (Volume 2) – A J Alston
- Shankara on the Soul (Volume 3) – A J Alston
- Shankara on Rival Views (Volume 4) – A J Alston
- Shankara on Discipleship (Volume 5) – A J Alston
- Shankara on Enlightenment (Volume 6) – A J Alston
This is by no means his complete recommendations for books, so if you know of any I have missed I would love if you would share below in the comment section and I will add them to the list.
Now get reading.Share This: